Thunder Cranes Sdn. Bhd. and Thunder Cranes Ltd. (Thailand) are ISO 9001 accredited organizations. Our track record of safety is second-to-none in our field of work, which is recognized and appreciated by our clients and partners.
1. Thunder Cranes Sdn Bhd (TCSB) is committed to providing, so far as reasonable and practical, a working environment that is safe and without risk to health for all its employees, contractors and third parties through the effective implementation of the health, safety and environmental policy and procedures. TSCB will not accept any compromise in terms of HSE performance at any time.
2. Safe working practices and implementation of the following guiding principles are the responsibility of all TCSB personnel and should be viewed as an integral part of TC culture. We aspire to achieve an 'incident free' environment as a commitment to preventing injury, ill health and protecting the environment including the prevention of pollution.
3. Safe working practices and implementation of the following guiding principles are the responsibility of all TCSB personnel and should be viewed as an integral part of TC culture. We aspire to achieve an 'incident free' environment as a commitment to preventing injury, ill health and protecting the environment including the prevention of pollution.
4. Ensure compliance with legal, statutory and other requirements applicable to our business activities.
5. Empower our employees to stop unsafe acts through the stop work authority or activities and encourage the reporting near misses.
6. Ensure effective communication of our HSE management system including ongoing consultation with our employees and contractors to determine if additional measures are required.
7. Ensure that all hazards, potential risks and environmental aspects are identified and subsequently assessed. suitable risk mitigation measures are to be adopted to ensure that we provide a safe and healthy working environment and manage our environmental impacts.
8. Ensure that roles and responsibilities are clearly identified with arrangements in place for the management of health, safety and environmental matters.
9. Set and review HSE objectives and targets using the compliance and operational excellence strategy and TCSB HSE plan as framework for driving continual improvement.
10. Ensure effective management of contractors and subcontractors who conduct work on our behalf.
11. Provide sufficient resources and training where required to ensure HSE excellence whilst promoting awareness and responsibilities.
12. Ensure policy compliance by regular HSE audits and senior management visit for continuous improvement.
13. Senior management team is responsible for the overall ownership of the health , safety and environment management system.
To Be A Global Leader In Lifting Solutions.
To Deliver Innovative Lifting Products And Services To The Oil And Gas Industry Through A Dynamic Team Of Ethically Minded People.
Click on the link below to download Thunder Cranes brochure
Subscribe to Thunder Cranes Newsletter